Remember, cats have different tastes than humans do. Cats do not need sweets or icings.
It’s all made with natural ingredients that are healthy for a cat.
Cat Birthday Cake Ingredients
- 3/4 can tuna or salmon
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour*
- 1 egg
*While the recipe calls for all-purpose flour, you can replace it with coconut flour if your cat is on a grain free diet.Cooking Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break up tuna or salmon if necessary.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Scoop batter into two cups of a greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- If you’d like to get a little more festive, you can top the cake with a gravy “icing” or garnish with a cooked shrimp or a pinch of catnip.
- Be sure to let the cakes cool before serving. If your cat has trouble biting into the cake, you can break it up to make it easier for him to bite and chew.
Make a wish and blow out your candle. What do you mean you don’t know how to blow?
Smells delicious. Cake you say? It smells like food. I love Birthdays!
I’ll just nibble. I’m watching my figure. Healthy you say? All right, in honor of the birthday.
If I finish this can I get seconds? What about my friend? He likes it too.